GoBeyond is not just our name.
It is our collective philosophy. GoBeyond expectations. GoBeyond your comfort zone. GoBeyond your fears. GoBeyond your perceived limits and into the stratosphere.
Brian Saemann is a certified inbound marketing nerd and overall marketing junkie. Graduating from the University of Scranton with a degree in Political Science and Philosophy stunted Brian’s career for only 10 years – not the lifetime his professors warned him about.
Outside of that he is usually hanging out with his family or daydreaming that he lived on a beach.
5 things you don’t know about Brian
- Brian’s first job was Gravedigger at a Pet Cemetery. He’s not creepy – we promise – he was just too young to work the mower so they gave him a shovel.
- Brian fancies himself a “semi-professional” poker player and, according to Card Player Magazine, has 4 career cashes worth $3,087.
- Brian used to read the newspaper over the radio to blind people…do they still print newspapers?
- Brian often wonders how long it will take for Americans to wonder, “Why do we say roll down the window, we don’t roll anything?”
- If Brian could do only one thing on his bucket list it would be to spend the spring walking across the Alps, stopping in every little town along the way.
After graduating cum laude from Georgian Court University with a dual major in English/Psychology and minors in Marketing, Spanish and Philosophy, Trish packed up her ’95 Civic and took the scenic route across the country.
Having creatively collaborated with the likes of Saturn, Beauty Brands and Family Dollar, she now shows others how to make the most of their experience and express their message effectively.
When she’s not racing all over the Charlotte area, you will find Trish extolling the virtues of good beer or good tea to anyone who’ll listen, cooking with reckless abandon and chasing her red-headed boys through the local parks.
5 things you don’t know about Trish
- Her foul shot percentage is 84%
- As a child she had several exotic pets including: rabbits, snakes, newts, hermit crabs, doves, parakeets, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats and dogs. As an adult, she is allergic to several of the above
- Writes poetry, have some poems published in the Library of congress and had dinner with the late Allen Ginsberg
- Lived in Reno for 8 years and both dealt and played poker regularly
- Can speak Spanish proficiently
Billy Saemann is an inbound marketing geek, SEO aficionado and library geek. When he’s not spending his time building landing pages, or breaking down the latest Google Algorithm, he can often be found enjoying a craft while checking out a local show, or watching his two favorite teams the Mets and Jets (yes, he knows he’s a tortured sports fan).
After living on the west coast for 5 years he moved back to his home coast and found himself in Charlotte, NC where he graduated from Belmont Abbey College in 2011.Inbound Marketing Certified- Hubspot
5 things you don’t know about Billy
- Considers himself a professional Uncle with 4 nieces and nephews and one on the way.
- Worked as a bagel baker for 4 years and holds the secret to the best bagel recipe.
- Has seen Pearl Jam live over 15 times.
- Has had a drivers license from 3 different states.
- Visited 8 different baseball stadiums, 5 different NFL stadiums and believes that nothing beats the Wrigley Field experience.
“It was the straying that found the path direct” would be a suitable quote for how James arrived at GoBeyond. After graduating from King’s Collage (Charlotte) with a major in Graphic Design, he honed his chops at a Print company for 4 years while learning how to code and develop websites. After a short stint in Austin, TX and a few months on the road, he found his way back to Charlotte, NC. James heads up all things creative & “how do we do this?”. Website design & development, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Inbound Marketing Design, Social Media Graphics are just a few of James’ roles here.
When he’s not busy creating to every clients whim, he enjoys painting, making music, gardening & traveling.
5 things you don’t know about James
- James is an ordained Minister licensed to perform weddings, christenings and bar mitzvah’s among other things.
- He was once a vagabond, living out of a van and traveling the country for 4 months through 23 states.
- Trained by ear, he can play the guitar, bass, piano, or anything that makes noise.
- He met his wife on MySpace. Yes, MySpace.
- He collects vinyl records and likes anything from Aphex Twin to Zappa.
Ashley hails from Champaign Illinois and has been a welcome addition to the GoBeyond team. Having studied Marketing at Parkland College in Champaign, Ashley also brings over 8 years of marketing and advertising experience to the table. Her creative tenacity and organizational skills serve to augment our team efforts.
When Ashley isn’t keeping the GoBeyond team in line, she can be found spending time with her two amazing daughters, Keighan and Raeghan, spending leisurely afternoons at the pool or improving her handicap on the golf course.
5 things you don’t know about Ashley
- In high school she won an award for the highest Biology grade in the entire school.
- She loves country music especially Jason Aldean
- She loves to go antiquing
- She loves 80’s movies especially Pretty In Pink
- She is a Chicago Fire and Chicago PD fanatic!
Megan Riley comes to GoBeyond with 4 years of hard hitting Adwords lead generation experience. She knows her CTR’s, CPCs, and CPA’s, but most importantly, she knows how to get you an ROI. When she isn’t generating leads for you business, she is off traveling around the world.
5 things you don’t know about Megan
- She has visited 40 countries.
- She owns a fat dachshund named Mia.
- She is a huge San Antonio Spurs fan.
- She has an addiction to Mini Cooper’s having owned 5.
- She backpacked through India & Nepal for 3 months alone.
David is a born and bred New Yorker, who transplanted from the Bronx to Charlotte, North Carolina in 2001. David, his wife and three children enjoy Carolina blue skies and all the amenities of Southern living!
A graduate of the City University of NY-Hunter College, David progressed through different phases of his career until choosing digital advertising.
David is passionate about strategic digital marketing, and enjoys the unique opportunity to connect with business owners. He is driven to make a difference in his clients’ lives by delivering the best possible products, service and experience.
5 things you don’t know about David
- While in college, David discovered his interest in participating in table tennis tournaments, and still enjoys playing the game with family and friends.
- David often jams with his children in their music room filled with various instruments, including a drum set, piano, several electric and acoustic guitars, a trumpet, clarinet, and keyboard.
- Over the years, David and his animal-loving family have built a neighborhood pet-sitting service.
- In 2013, David and his wife Mary Beth rescued a sweet and beautiful mixed-breed dog named Charlie, who instantly became the joy of their household!
- David speaks Klingon, oftentimes in public to confuse others. His wife, sadly, understands most of it.