GoBeyond is not just our name
It is our collective philosophy. GoBeyond expectations. GoBeyond your comfort zone. GoBeyond your fears. GoBeyond your perceived limits and into the stratosphere.
Meet the Team
We develop strategies, create content, build products, launch campaigns, design systems and then some — all to inspire the people our brands care about most.
Brian Saemann is a certified inbound marketing nerd and overall marketing junkie. Graduating from the University of Scranton with a degree in Political Science and Philosophy stunted Brian’s career for only 10 years – not the lifetime his professors warned him about.
Outside of that he is usually hanging out with his family or daydreaming that he lived on a beach.
Brian was recently featured in Salesgenie’s Expert Interview Series. Head there to read his take on effective marketing strategies.
5 things you don’t know about Brian
- Brian’s first job was Gravedigger at a Pet Cemetery. He’s not creepy – we promise – he was just too young to work the mower so they gave him a shovel.
- Brian fancies himself a “semi-professional” poker player and, according to Card Player Magazine, has 4 career cashes worth $3,087.
- Brian used to read the newspaper over the radio to blind people…do they still print newspapers?
- Brian often wonders how long it will take for Americans to wonder, “Why do we say roll down the window, we don’t roll anything?”
- If Brian could do only one thing on his bucket list it would be to spend the spring walking across the Alps, stopping in every little town along the way.
After graduating cum laude from Georgian Court University with a dual major in English/Psychology and minors in Marketing, Spanish and Philosophy, Trish packed up her ’95 Civic and took the scenic route across the country.
Having creatively collaborated with the likes of Saturn, Beauty Brands and Family Dollar, she now shows others how to make the most of their experience and express their message effectively.
When she’s not racing all over the Charlotte area, you will find Trish extolling the virtues of good beer or good tea to anyone who’ll listen, cooking with reckless abandon and chasing her red-headed boys through the local parks.
5 things you don’t know about Trish
- Her foul shot percentage is 84%
- As a child she had several exotic pets including: rabbits, snakes, newts, hermit crabs, doves, parakeets, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats and dogs. As an adult, she is allergic to several of the above
- Writes poetry, have some poems published in the Library of congress and had dinner with the late Allen Ginsberg
- Lived in Reno for 8 years and both dealt and played poker regularly
- Can speak Spanish proficiently
Billy Saemann is an inbound marketing geek, SEO aficionado and library nerd. When he’s not spending his time building landing pages, or breaking down the latest Google Algorithm, he can often be found enjoying a craft while checking out a local show, golfing, or watching his two favorite teams the Mets and Jets (yes, he knows he’s a tortured sports fan).
After living on the west coast for 5 years he moved back to his home coast and found himself in Charlotte, NC where he graduated from Belmont Abbey College in 2011. Inbound Marketing Certified Hubspot.
5 things you don’t know about Billy
- Considers himself a professional Uncle with 4 nieces and nephews and one on the way.
- Worked as a bagel baker for 4 years and holds the secret to the best bagel recipe.
- Has seen Pearl Jam live over 15 times.
- Has had a drivers license from 3 different states.
- Visited 8 different baseball stadiums, 5 different NFL stadiums and believes that nothing beats the Wrigley Field experience.
After graduating from King’s Collage (Charlotte) with a major in Graphic Design, he honed his chops at a Print company for 4 years while learning how to code and develop websites.
After a short stint in Austin, TX and a few months working and traveling on the road, he found his way back to Charlotte, NC. James heads up all things creative & “how do we do this?”.
Website design & Development, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Inbound Marketing Design, Social Media Graphics are just a few of James’ roles here. When he’s not busy creating to every clients whim, he enjoys painting, making music, and traveling.
5 things you don’t know about James
- James is an ordained Minister licensed to perform weddings, christenings and bar mitzvah’s among other things.
- He was once a vagabond, living out of a van and traveling the country for 4 months through 23 states.
- Trained by ear, he can play the guitar, bass, piano, or anything that makes noise.
- He met his wife on MySpace. Yes, MySpace.
- He collects vinyl records and has everything from from Aphex Twin to Frank Zappa.
Dan is a social media junkie, a film maker and obsessive content consumer and creator from Monmouth County, NJ. For 11 years, Dan has been an acting teacher and theater director throughout the state and New York City. Living the indie artists lifestyle, Dan is no stranger to taking project from conception to distribution under an extremely tight deadline. At the end of the day, Dan’s great love has always been storytelling. His big Irish family taught him the importance of a good yarn before he is able to remember. They also taught him that to really know someone, you must walk in their shoes. Dan tries to bring this to every project that he is involved in.
5 things you don’t know about Dan
- Dan is passionate about helping kids fight bullying. He is he founder of a successful theater company of kids and teens who perform all over the state of New Jersey.
- Dan spends way too much time thinking about Game of Thrones and other fantasy novels.
- Has a cat named “Lil’D” was raised in prison. (No, really. He was a service cat!)
- Dan’s first job was as a busboy. He was so friendly to the customers that the owner called him “The Mayor”.
- Dan and his wife Becky are masters at the license plate game
Krista is a Digital Marketing Specialist with a history of working in the online media industry. Her passion for Digital Marketing began in Digital Marketing and Advertising sales, working with small to medium-sized businesses. This developed into a desire to join the production side. Her specialties include Social Media Marketing and Management, Pay-Per-Click and Display Advertising campaigns and Blog Writing.
She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish from Western Illinois University, with a study abroad semester at the University of Guadalajara and an MBA in International Business from American InterContinental University.
When she isn’t working, she is soaking up the sun and enjoying the beaches, ocean views and cultures of Jaco, Costa Rica and Baja Sur, Mexico.
5 things you don’t know about Krista
- She drove solo from Phoenix, AZ to Jaco, Costa Rica, taking 10 days and driving 3,600 miles, through 6 countries and across 5 borders.
- Krista was born and raised in the Midwest amongst cornfields before moving to the Southwest to the desert for 5 years and now lives on the beach.
- She’s inevitably the cat lady with her oldest living to be 19 years old. She currently has two under the age of one year, named Baxter and Ozzy.
- Her dream was always to live on the beach; she just didn’t realize the dream would come true before retirement.
- Krista’s favorite Sauvignon Blanc wines are from Marlborough County, New Zealand, but she’s never met a wine she didn’t like from anywhere else.
Nick is a graphic designer, photographer and visual guru from Boston, MA. After earning a Master’s Degree in Architecture from Wentworth Institute of Technology, he made the switch into a more colorful career as a graphic designer to match his personality. He can often be seen biking around the city sporting old cutoff jeans, camera in hand. He is a jack-of-all-trades and on any given day, he is a designer, a photographer, a beach bum, a top chef, a superhero, an all-state champ, in with the avant-garde or out with hippies listening to music on a grassy knoll.
5 things you don’t know:
- He taught himself how to play acoustic guitar
- His grandfather lead the NFL in punting yards for one week in 1956.
- In week two he shanked a 6-yarder out of bounds and was promptly dethroned.
- Aerosmith performed at his High School in 1972 a few weeks before being put on the radio, tickets were $3.
- Alex Trebek is his hero.
They outlined a plan on how they could help me achieve my goals AND stay within budget. I was pleasantly surprised but still unsure. Nonetheless, I decided to take the plunge. I was so shocked that within three months, my business doubled. The phone calls and online inquiries kept coming in.
I increased my budget and decided to add in Adwords campaigns managed by GoBeyond, and my business tripled within a year. Now, I am having to find new office space because I have outgrown my current one.
-Adrienne Wei, Owner of Inner Peace Acupuncture & Wellness
We hired GoBeyond back in 2012 when our pipeline of fresh leads slowed down considerably. Their marketing program provides us with consistent and quality leads so we’re able to increase our occupancy and revenue. I recommend them to anyone who needs leads to grow.
-Dave Taylor, President at YourOffice-Ballantyne
We hired GoBeyond SEO six months ago, this has resulted in a large increase in traffic to our website, and our new system enables us to capture, qualify and follow-up with potential new clients.
-Ken Reda, Partner at Profit Advisory Group
In 13 months, GoBeyond increased our organic traffic by 142% and our leads increased by 76%. They continue to bring us strategic ideas and their execution is spot on. I recommend them to everyone, except my competition.
-Sissy Parks, GM of Parks Chevrolet
I’m glad I decided to give Trish’s system a try. I’ve used other legal marketing services and this is the best by far! It’s only month two and I’m regularly having multiple consultations and I’m hitting revenue goals. I’m as busy as I’ve been and I’m looking for a contract attorney to help me keep up with the abundance of family law cases coming in.
– Andrew Homan, Homan Legal
I’m so happy I work with Trish. I get quality clients on a consistent basis so I don’t have to worry about it anymore.
– Haley Harden, Harden law
We acquired 192 leads in the first month. This is, by far, the best marketing system we’ve implemented.
– Fred DeVore, DeVore, Acton & Stafford
Within a few months, we saw a 6x increase in quality web leads. Good calls to the office doubled and our cost per lead dropped by 90%. We’ve hired 3 new attorneys to handle the workload.
– Matt Marcellino, Marcellino & Tyson