Hospitality Warmth Meets
Our Origin Story
GoBeyond SEO was founded with a simple and straightforward mission: to offer exceptional digital marketing results with a high-end customer service experience.
Brian and Trish Saemann took their years of 5-Star hospitality training and countless hours of self-taught lessons on SEO and online marketing to help struggling businesses achieve unprecedented success.
At its inception, small business owners were navigating the murky waters of both the financial crisis and the uncharted world of online marketing. GoBeyond was there.
Through innovative strategy, customized consultations, and hundreds of happy clients, GoBeyond generated millions in revenue for small business owners.
While the world has changed, our mission has not.
Today our team has innovated. Our process has been refined. We’ve adjusted our sails to the changing winds.
Facing yet another economic upheaval, we are here to answer the call.
Go BEYOND is not just our name: It is our promise.
Meet The Team
After growing up in the North, Marcie met her prince charming at a college party who brought her down to the good ‘ol south (as southern as Virginia can be of course). Over the years, Marcie and that prince have hopped around to Charleston, SC, Murray, KY, and The Hamptons (yes, in NY) the 20+ years her husband has been a Coastie (US Coast Guard). In all of that, two children were born.
With the first child, Marcie set sail on the journey to learning everything there was about content marketing, SEO and social media. With a BA in Psychology and MSEd in Counseling, marketing to people online is what she settled into quite comfortably. Due to her need to organize and control (because who wouldn’t as a happily married single mom), she jumped right into project management as well to truly help clients achieve Internet marketing success.
5 Things You Don’t About Marcie
1. Her real name is Marcelina, but Marcie is easier.
2. She’s 98% Portuguese (the rest is French and Italian).
3. She has four dogs.
4. She loves NYC and her dream was to live there, but God didn’t feel that was best for her.
5. She also wanted to be a marriage counselor and psychology professor, but again God felt Internet marketing was better for her – and you know what? He was right.
Eleanor is a self-confessed process geek who loves getting into the nitty gritty. Originally from the UK and still possessing a ‘funny accent’ Eleanor has proved that the ability to adapt is key in both her personal and professional life. Having started her career as an analyst in investment banking and moving to client management she learned that working with clients and helping them through process and change is incredibly rewarding. She has been working for small businesses for over 10 years diving in, working on strategy and standardizing process and is lucky enough to love what she does. An avid traveller, cook and sports enthusiast Eleanor keeps herself very active, knowing that trying new things ensures she is constantly developing and using the best of her knowledge for her team.
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ELEANOR
1. Eleanor drove across America visiting 27 states, and writing a book in the process. Not a very good book, but we all have one inside us right?!
2. Her favourite sport is sailing, racing numerous classes of boat and perhaps crashing into the odd superyacht.
3. Eleanor has broken both legs and both arms, not at the same time thankfully, doing sport. She loves sport but is evidently clumsy.
4. She spends more time reading than is humanly possible (quoted by family members) and perhaps should have been a librarian.
5. Is addicted to tea and has, unashamedly, become a tea snob.
Samantha is a nomad artist originally from New York. A learning enthusiast, she is a self-taught photographer, web designer/developer, and graphic designer. In 2010, she started her professional career in photography and design, building a successful small business in Southeastern NC.
Sam made the transition from photography to graphic and web design/development when she discovered her passion for working with small businesses. She believes that design is a language of its own. Developing an idea or a feeling into an innovative, engaging brand…. It’s a beautiful thing!
When she is not working on her next project, Sam loves to travel with her kids, listen to music and watch reruns of StarTek.
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT SAM
1. Samantha is totally into Patrick Stewart.
2. Samantha’s favorite animals are llamas and alpacas. She aspires to have a few of her own one day… weirdo.
3. Sam has been to over ten countries on a mission to try their most popular foods and cocktail beverages.
4. Scary movies are Sam’s jam.
5. Sam is an avid karaoke lover.