Our Origin Story
GoBeyond SEO was founded with a simple and straightforward mission: to offer exceptional digital marketing results with a high-end customer service experience.
Brian and Trish Saemann took their years of 5-Star hospitality training and countless hours of self-taught lessons on SEO and online marketing to help struggling businesses achieve unprecedented success.
At its inception, small business owners were navigating the murky waters of both the financial crisis and the uncharted world of online marketing. Our lead generation agency was there.
Through innovative strategy, customized consultations, and hundreds of happy clients, GoBeyond generated millions in revenue for small business owners.
While the world has changed, our mission has not.
Today our team has innovated. Our process has been refined. We’ve adjusted our sails to the changing winds.
Facing yet another economic upheaval, we are here to answer the call.
Go BEYOND is not just our name: It is our promise.
Meets Digital Cool
Meet The Team
Eleanor is a self-confessed process geek who loves getting into the nitty gritty. Originally from the UK and still possessing a ‘funny accent’ Eleanor has proved that the ability to adapt is key in both her personal and professional life. Having started her career as an analyst in investment banking and moving to client management she learned that working with clients and helping them through process and change is incredibly rewarding. She has been working for small businesses for over 10 years diving in, working on strategy and standardizing process and is lucky enough to love what she does. An avid traveller, cook and sports enthusiast Eleanor keeps herself very active, knowing that trying new things ensures she is constantly developing and using the best of her knowledge for her team.
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ELEANOR
1. Eleanor drove across America visiting 27 states, and writing a book in the process. Not a very good book, but we all have one inside us right?!
2. Her favourite sport is sailing, racing numerous classes of boat and perhaps crashing into the odd superyacht.
3. Eleanor has broken both legs and both arms, not at the same time thankfully, doing sport. She loves sport but is evidently clumsy.
4. She spends more time reading than is humanly possible (quoted by family members) and perhaps should have been a librarian.
5. Is addicted to tea and has, unashamedly, become a tea snob.
Samantha is a nomad artist originally from New York. A learning enthusiast, she is a self-taught photographer, web designer/developer, and graphic designer. In 2010, she started her professional career in photography and design, building a successful small business in Southeastern NC.
Sam made the transition from photography to graphic and web design/development when she discovered her passion for working with small businesses. She believes that design is a language of its own. Developing an idea or a feeling into an innovative, engaging brand…. It’s a beautiful thing!
When she is not working on her next project, Sam loves to travel with her kids, listen to music and watch reruns of StarTek.
5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT SAM
1. Samantha is totally into Patrick Stewart.
2. Samantha’s favorite animals are llamas and alpacas. She aspires to have a few of her own one day… weirdo.
3. Sam has been to over ten countries on a mission to try their most popular foods and cocktail beverages.
4. Scary movies are Sam’s jam.
5. Sam is an avid karaoke lover.
Emily Herrington is digital marketer specializing in SEO, content writing, and digital ads. She loves digging deep into data to derive meaningful insights and learning the ins and outs of different client industries — especially the ones she didn’t know existed! She’s passionate about helping small businesses become more visible and find their ideal clients online.
After college, Emily spent a year living and teaching English in Istanbul, Turkey and another in Santander, Spain. She also spent time living in Baltimore, but always finds herself headed back home to New Orleans, where she currently resides.
5 Things You Don’t Know About Emily:
1. One of her two “plus-size” cats can usually be found in her Zoom background during meetings.
2. She started baking bread during quarantine and is always looking for her next project. If you exhibit the vaguest amount of interest, she will over-eagerly try to give you some of her sourdough starter.
3. Emily loves volleyball, though her 5’2″ stature has never worked in her favor.
4. Her first job was at a Build-A-Bear knock-off called Jazzy Bear, where she had to dress up in a bear costume and do the hokey-pokey at children’s birthday parties.
5. She loves to geek out over personality tests and would love to hear all about your Enneagram and Myers-Briggs type.
Kristy is an Assistant & Coordinator of Awesome. She has worked extensively in academic administration and brings a varied wealth of knowledge. As a self-starter, she is ready to take on news projects and see them through to completion. Always curious, Kristy is an avid researcher and delights in the challenge of learning new skills.
When Kristy isn’t organizing or researching something, you can find her listening to a true crime podcast, re-watching How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory and coming up with some crazy shenanigan for her family’s next adventure.
5 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KRISTY